you at work and thinking about your maternity leave?
Are you at home thinking about returning to work?
Or are you somewhere in between!
Since 1998 I have been coaching women, helping them plan and prepare for
their maternity leave and ensure that the transition back into the workplace
is as smooth and well-supported as possible.
Since the arrival of my own child in 2004 I have first-hand experience
of the challenges faced by pregnant women planning their maternity leave
and being a working mother.
Maternity Coaching is a confidential, empowering and supportive service
that can help you in the 3 stages of maternity leave.
1. Preparing for your maternity leave
- A confidential space to talk through any fears and concerns about your
- Practical support to help you plan for your maternity leave
2. During your maternity leave
- Focused time to plan your return to work
- Incorporate your new life experience and its contribution to your work
Returning to work
- Help you rediscover your self confidence as a woman at work
- Integrating your new role as a mother
- Help you deal with changes in your role at work
Celebrate the highs and lows of being a working mother.